Re: TI-H: ti 83 am radio and speakers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 30 May 1998 11:47:25 EDT Luke727@aol.com writes:

>i have heard a lot about using an AM radio with a TI 83, but can
>someone tell
>me how to do it?  i really need help.  Also, the games with sound just
>use the
>little piezo buzzer thing, right? Right!
Tune the radio to a unused AM station.  Place it on the underside (or
back; it's the side opposite the screen)  work away.  The small RF
interference is picked up by the radio addind pseudosound to ordinary
events (like windows...).  On a ti-82 especially, graph x^2 or x^3.  The
speaker can just be a little piezo buzzer thing, often found in those
musical birthday cards
~Larry C
"Is a single spice girl just a spice flavor? Or would it be a seasoning?"
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]