Re: TI-H: Important EII REQUIREMENT (and I need an AVR)

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Important EII REQUIREMENT (and I need an AVR)

or another idea would be to use the hd-thingie that grant developed. But
what still has to be done for it to work? only the calc driver right?
someone ought to get off their fat z80-coding ass and write it. as for
different calcs and such, if you have the 85 version of the driver, then
just have the driver recognize a folder called '85' and then youre set.
wasn't the driver supposed to be writen a while ago? some guy who was also
going to do the keyboard?

as it was once said in the movie 'Armageddon':

	"Come on! You're NASA for Christ's sake! You're the ones who come up with
this shit! Why I bet you have a bunch of guys sitting around somewhere
right now just thinking shit up, and somebody backing them up."

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic