TI-H: Help with 86 Serial Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Help with 86 Serial Link

	I have a Ti86 and a serial link. They both work, and I can
transfer files to the calc using QLink85 (altered to show .86? files in
the dialogs as well). I've tried every program out there, even Cal,
which didn't even come close to working. The only problem with
using the 85 program to link to my 86 is that I can't send or make
an 86 backup, or save Assembly programs, or much of anything
else. If there's anyone who knows of a working 86 program or who
has written one for the 85 and wouldn't mind taking on the new
project of rewriting it please let me know.

	Also: I have been toying with the Sound ability on the TIs. If
anyone knows where to find a good infosheet or website on how to
compile wav's for the 86 or 85 please let me know. I have already
downloaded every related file on ticalc.org and tried them.

Thank you

Jeff Simpson
fuck@psouth.net