TI-H: FD stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: FD stuff

>PS:  A floppy MAY be useful

A while back, someone else wrote this also.  Since then, I've been trying
to find anything about basic floppy control, and I've found out that the
drive is controlled by some kind of controller chip (obvously).  Trouble
is all the controllers I've found have way too much other stuff included
on the chip.  Is there any place I can find out about the way a floppy
disk and/or floppy disk controller works?

Sam

    Windows 98: n.  \ minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and a
graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
originally
coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that
can't stand for 1 bit of competition.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]