Re: TI-H: expander idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: expander idea

David Norelid wrote:

> I was in the shower this morning (kind of rare for me during the
> summer),
> and i got to thinking about the expander (I do all my important
> thinking
> on the can or in the shower). Is the transfer speed high enough so it
> would be feasible (sp?) to divide really big programs into 5k routines
> or
> subprograms so when that routine is needed it would be transferred,
> run,
> and deleted automatically. do you get my idea?

Similar in function to DLLs and overlays.  You would have to have a
small delay when you load the overlay or whatever, but if you put the
things together coreclty, thes delays should be ablt to come and logical
and non-interruptive places.

the DLL/overlay thing is why i wnat the E2 in the first place.  its so i
can make 512k byte progs.

Jonathan KAus
kaus@cybrzn.com

> FUZZ