Re(2): TI-H: ide hd stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: ide hd stuff

here is the picture of the EIII I worked on.  I posted it to the list so
its kinda weird.  Its small and you can only see the 512k chip, ti plug,
4414 for IDE, 1200 for EPROM...

it functions exactly like an EII but has extra commands for sending and
receiving IDE sectors.

http://gussie.alaska.net/EIII.gif