TI-H: TI-85 E2 Driver Released (Was: I need the memory expander chip!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 E2 Driver Released (Was: I need the memory expander chip!)

Too late. I decided to just go ahead and port the TI-86
driver to the TI-85 (USGARD LITE/STD) myself. The
E2 now works well with the TI-85, and the driver is
availible on the E2 home site or, shortly, on
ticalc.org.

The site is, as always, at:
http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/eii/

Regards,