TI-H: E2 PCBs and project boxes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: E2 PCBs and project boxes

I will soon have three professionally made E2 PCBs that I am willing to sell
for $5 apiece, including shipping.  Would anyone like to buy them?  They are
drilled, cut, and may be tinned.  Any takers?

Also, I am going to order a bunch of project boxes for the E2s.  They are
black ABS plastic all the way (no metal place on one side), and are 3.1
inches by 2.0 inches by .0 inches.  I'll sell them for $4 each, including
shipping.  I can order as many as you want.

Bryan, you can put this info on your web page if you would like.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516