Re: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

> Thanks to Matthew Shepcar, the E2 driver handles paged memory
> very gracefully, and in only a few lines of code. It wouldn't
> be hard to rip out paging. If I had access to a TI-85 I'd
> port the driver myself... if you're interested in working on
> a port with me, I'll consider offering some kind of discount
> on the AVR chip. I really do want a TI-85 port availible soon.

I could not use my old TI-85 for a few weeks and let you
"borrow" the ROM image.  :-)  I'll also be happy to help
if you have questions (like on the VAT or something), but
I don't really have a lot of time to do the entire port myself
(or I would).  You know where to find me on IRC (aArdvarc).

(This was a personal message to Bryan but I misplaced
the headers.)