Re: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

It wouldnt take much. the only hard part would be the complete rewrtite
for the 85's vat. but ive done this before and its not that hard.
everthing else would just be taking out support for 86's RAM pages,
convertiong some of the calls, memory locations, etc.
i might do it if i have the time.

Jonathan Kaus

Jeff Rapp wrote:

> >I don't know if anyone is porting it or not.  All I know is that the
> TI-86
> >and TI-92 have working drivers.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >Bruce
> What would it take to port the code over to the 85?
>
>                                                          Jeff Rapp
>
> jrapp@geocities.com
>
> >--
> >Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516