Re: TI-H: Ministik UUE Part 1 of 7

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ministik UUE Part 1 of 7

Yeah, I'm using Netscape, but 2 through 7 came out fine... sucks to be me, I
guess...

CK

P.S.  z80.  There, I said it.  So I'm still on topic.  Note that Netscape runs
on multiple OSes, under multiple computer types, and god-knows-how many
processors.  So don't turn this thread into another holy war.