TI-H: Introducing the Ministik, the Ti-Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Introducing the Ministik, the Ti-Joystick

This is a late beta post, as the page is not done, the graphics aren't
the greatest, my photos aren't developed, the software isn't completely
done but growing interest and my quickly approaching vacation mean I am
posting the beta now.  There are two games included and a tester
software.  All are currently for the TI-82 (ash 3.0) but I have people
working to add joystick support to Ti-85 games, and the tester software
will be ported too.  It's all in a multipart UUE file :-( but I'll
eventually post it on my site once completely done.  For now, everything
here is in a good, stable beta.  It's cheap, but effective for most games
since most only want 1 axis anyway 8-)  The fire button has not been
programmed into any games yet.  But like I said, beta.
This is a 7 part UUE file, so you need to clip & paste in a program like
edit.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: