Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mel Tsai wrote:

> Yeah and that's why you're always trying to get mp3's from chewyboy
> and myself :).

Yeah, because I'm tethered by a ten foot cat 5 to my computer all
summer, and forced to work on the E2. :)

> Bryan, YOU would break if you were thrown into your little puny
> backpack :).

In all liklihood, yes.

> The non-operating shock of an IDE hard drive is very good, it could
> stand probably a 1 or 2 foot fall to a hard surface.  If you were
> operating it and slammed it into something, of COURSE It would break
> you m0r0n :).

Well, what makes you think people are gonna buy a PORTABLE mp3 player
to sit on their desk or wire up to their stereo? If they're gonna
be carrying this thing around with them, it has to be TUFF. =P

Z80. I said Z80. There, this message is now on topic.

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net