Re(2): TI-H: Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: Joystick

i did that, kind of. I got an old (well, maybe not old) n64 controller and
i took the d-pad and the analog joystick and i made a small hole in the
d-pad big enough for the analog stick part to fit in. then i just glued it
onto the calc's arrow keys, it works pretty well
  ___
 /   \   <- D-pad
(  O  )
 \___/

the o is where the stick fits into. the rest of the controller makes the
most kick ass case for the ti. i might post pics and some schems, because
i can't do thid in acsii or just explaining it. I will give you a hint
though: the handles make a great place to fit in motors, and it works. a
stereoscopic rumblepack that works off the sound routines. But i cant take
credit, its richard piotter's stuff. but its cool anyways.

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
weirdal.home.ml.org