Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

hmm..   I think I have you all beat..  sorry..  3 months after my 18th
birthday and in a month I'll be a junior at Midwestern State University.
Sigh..  I'm a worse looser then you all :) :)

Pellaeon (A.K.A. the crazy haired man who locks himself in his room)
_pellaeon@geocities.com
http://surf.to/pellaeon