RE: TI-H: TI-Case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: TI-Case

While we're at it, since the TI board isn't that complicated, why don't we
just design a new board for the calc.  It doesn't have to be smt, but we
could add ide, or things like that.  I think a desktop calc would look
cool...  :)

We could make pizza box calcs that look kinda like the SUN computers...  :)

Someone should figure out how the screen interfaces with the calc.  If we
knew that we could convert the signals to the right NTSC format and use old
C64 monitors as the calc screen!

Then we could add protected memory...  like press a button and your system
memory is saved in a safe part on the HD that can be read from in the event
of a "General Failure"...  ;)

Just ideas...

Grant

>I had this idea for a case that can hold everything, how about a case made
>for a multimeter- Fluke to be exact. (The fluke meters are very close in
>size to the Ti-8x family) They come in various sizes for the different
>meters and have pockets on them for the different probes. Granger Supply
>carries them, And I think they have a web site.
>                                                            Mike Bussy
>
>	mikebussy@mango-bay.com

Follow-Ups: References: