Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

>>Everyone involved in that deal admits that it was their biggest mistake.
>>Regardless, Apple was nowhere near the first to use a GUI.  So, yet again,
>>post
>>only TI relevant stuff, and look up the facts.  It's right below this post of
>>mine... YOU WERE WRONG, GRANT.  "Oh holy Apple" did NOT "orriginaly" be the
>>first to use the GUI, however incorrect that might be grammatically and in
>>spelling.
>>CK
>>P.S. And I was sooo close to leaving you alone...
>
>Did Xerox ever release that computer?  :)  I think not.  No one would buy a
>computer and laser printer for $45,000.

Umm, ever hear of a little company called IBM that sold hundreds of
mainframes costing 10x that much?  Of course, they had high speed dot
matrix (not laser) printers back then.

And in any case, SGI and Sun still routinely sell thousands of
desktop-sized computers that cost $50,000 or more, I know because I
frequentyly work on them.

-Mel

Follow-Ups: References: