Re: TI-H: New case idea (was Ph34r my 3r337 nu hax0red t0y)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New case idea (was Ph34r my 3r337 nu hax0red t0y)

Hmmm... A belt clip.  They were popular when calcs came with leather
carrying cases and only would add & multipy.  I'll find my list of all
possible addons and add it to it.  Maybe it can be a hard-shell foam
lined external carying case with belt LOOP.  I like it!
Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

>But as long as I'm mentioning ideas, how about that old idea of
>redesigning the TI cases?  I'd like one that properly holds AA
>batteries, and maybe even has a belt clip.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]