Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

this reply is a little hypocritical, but i couldn't agree more

<<
 I hate to say this, but despite the fact that I though Mels return would be
 cool, it seems that the exact opposite has occured. We got one really cool
 idea for a memory expander, but so much of a pain it's almost not even worth
 trying at all. everything else seems to be sarcasm or some other form of
crap,
 and most often directed at grant.

 Personaly, if you two want to talk, I think that that thing called personal
 e-mail would be highly suitable for your purposes. I'm getting pretty bored
 with all this PPC stuff.

 Grant, if your so good with the PPC, make a PPC calc. I'll buy that from you
 if you do it. Otherwise, please!!! I have only 1 or 2 hours to check my
 e-mail, if I wake up early and go to work late! I realy don't want to un
 subscribe, but if I keep getting 130 messages a day and reading only 50 a
day,
 I'm going to have no choice!

 PLEASE!!!

 If it's off topic, take it off!!!
 --

 Richard Piotter
 richfile@prairie.lakes.com

 The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
 http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html