Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

I believe you, but hey, you both had plans for mp3 players, no matter how
different each one was, it's just that I can't use anyone else in such a broad
spectrum... I mean, who else has tried to make BOTH a portable mp3 player AND an
expander???  Your ideas may have been original, and I don't care.  There is no
accusation... but if anyone takes it even remotely seriously now... give it 2
millenia...
And I DARE all of you to focus on my weaknesses... you'd never send it, b/c you'd
never be done... you'd think you were, and then you'd read the next mail that I'd
send, and have more stuff to add :)

CK

Follow-Ups: References: