Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

>>(Grant, the following is a JOKE.  NOT a flame, a JOKE.  I'm only using you
>>because, well, the hardware plans fit your ideas best.  Be flattered, not
>>pissed)
>
>Do I have to give you proof that I in no way copied mel and released info
>on my mp3 player back in november?  I had to for mel because he wouldn't
>beleive me.

Yeah, "proof," sure...  Heh, who cares about who released information
about their mp3 player "first"...  I was looking into the idea of
portable MP3 players before you knew that texas instruments made DSP's
:P  that's all I know, and that's all that matters.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I'm gonna go release some information about
my pocket sized fusion reactor... Just so I can do it "first" :).

>For future refrence, I don't like this.  I don't copy people, and don't try
>to hurt other peoples feelings.  I also don't appreatiate this since no one
>has done anything but fucus on my weaknesses.  Whos next?  Chris?  I know
>its not a flame, but I never realy liked it back 2 months ago when someone
>made a ryhme about me...  :/

Grant, sorry dude, but you bring it upon yourself :)...

-Mel

Follow-Ups: References: