Re: TI-H: Expanders?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expanders?

You patent the idea of a TI memory expander, and I can guarantee that both Mel
and Bryan would beat you to a bloody pulp...
Next thing, you know, he'll patent farting.... then we won't be able to fart
anymore without sending a $50 check to Grant :)
And I wonder why I never told my gf about this list, or, for that matter, why
there are no girls on this list.

hehehe

CK

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I will be building (and selling) Expander IIs in a few weeks.  Bryan
> >Rittmeyer will be selling chips for them if you want o build your own.  They
> >work with the TI-92 right now, and should work with the TI-86 in a few
> >weeks.  For more info, please e-mail me privately.
>
> Just like the EII was supposed to be out in a few weeks in february...  ;)
>
> >And yes, there is an expander (developed by Mel Tsai) that is already out
> >there, but the source of memory chips dried up, so you can't really build
> >one.
>
> You can build it, but both Bryan and Mel don't like the idea.  Its called
> 'Grants Not excepted Idea because its dumb and impracticle' expander.
> Thats GNEIBIDAI Expander.  Its an AVR that emulates the ESF chip.
>
> :)  I personally like the abbreaviation myslef...  :)  I'm thinking about a
> patent here or there...

Follow-Ups: References: