RE: TI-H: Expanders?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Expanders?

>I will be building (and selling) Expander IIs in a few weeks.  Bryan
>Rittmeyer will be selling chips for them if you want o build your own.  They
>work with the TI-92 right now, and should work with the TI-86 in a few
>weeks.  For more info, please e-mail me privately.

Just like the EII was supposed to be out in a few weeks in february...  ;)

>And yes, there is an expander (developed by Mel Tsai) that is already out
>there, but the source of memory chips dried up, so you can't really build
>one.

You can build it, but both Bryan and Mel don't like the idea.  Its called
'Grants Not excepted Idea because its dumb and impracticle' expander.
Thats GNEIBIDAI Expander.  Its an AVR that emulates the ESF chip.

:)  I personally like the abbreaviation myslef...  :)  I'm thinking about a
patent here or there...

Follow-Ups: References: