RE: TI-H: Expanders?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Expanders?

I will be building (and selling) Expander IIs in a few weeks.  Bryan
Rittmeyer will be selling chips for them if you want o build your own.  They
work with the TI-92 right now, and should work with the TI-86 in a few
weeks.  For more info, please e-mail me privately.

And yes, there is an expander (developed by Mel Tsai) that is already out
there, but the source of memory chips dried up, so you can't really build
one.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--