Re: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power PC

Ok guys, I think this discussion about computer operating systems, Macs, the
Power PC, etc. has gone far enough.  This is off-topic.  I don't mind a little
off-topic discussion, but this has really gone too far.  Please kill this
thread, or else we will have to introduce tougher moderation on this lists - and
I know none of us want that.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, Features, and Support

Follow-Ups: References: