Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big im

Well.. for one thing, I don't think the Z80 has multiprocessor support.
You might be able to do it anyway, but it'd be much more difficult than
using a processor which was designed for multiprocessor capability.. And
then you've got the excitment of writing multiprocessor-capable software.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com

Follow-Ups: References: