Re: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power PC

How do you figure that every win95 program will run from win 3.1?  Unless
there is a 16bit port of thr prog, or it only uses win32s, there is no
way that it will run...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 15:56:04 -0800 (AKDT) Grant Stockly
<gussie@alaska.net> writes:

>>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>> dosemu runs windows progs fine.
>>
>>Uhh, have you actually tried it? I couldn't get 95 to
>>start up in wine, let alone in DOSEMU.
>
>You have to use win31.  If you try hard enough, every 95 program will
>run
>in 31.  There are more emulators available also...  You could get
>SoftPC
>from Insignia.  I think they have the full version 4 online or
>something
>like that.
>
>But, you could also just run scan disk, defrag, then fips and keep
>your
>windows junk...  :)
>
>---
>
>To Subscribe to the ACplay mailing list, please send a message to
>gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRIBE ACPLAY"
>
>To get an e-mail every time http://gussie.alaska.net is updated,
>please
>send a message to gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRINE
>ACNOTIFY".
>
>To talk to me direct, I'm 'weridguy' on AOL IM service.  I don't have
>an
>AOL account, just the IM thing.
>
>Thanks.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: