Re: TI-H: Speed/'IDE' EII Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speed/'IDE' EII Emulation

>Grant Stockly wrote:
>> The current IDE device I've made is basically an EII that fits 2 256 pages
>> on to 1 sector.  Uses EII driver.
>
>Uhh, the E2 driver assumes 264 byte pages. If you've ever tried to use
>programs greater than about 220 bytes you've probably got a lot of data
>clipped off.

opps...  :\  I'd better change that quick.  In fact, I think I'm going to
do 8bit wide transfers so you can have 1 page per sector...  :)

Good thing I havn't had time to beta test it!

---

To Subscribe to the ACplay mailing list, please send a message to
gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRIBE ACPLAY"

To get an e-mail every time http://gussie.alaska.net is updated, please
send a message to gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRINE ACNOTIFY".

To talk to me direct, I'm 'weridguy' on AOL IM service.  I don't have an
AOL account, just the IM thing.

Thanks.