Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

>Uhh, you already developed a working E2 driver that uses the EuP97
>architecture for the TI-85? I'd love to take a look at it, that
>could save me a ton of work with the TI-86 driver.

No It doesn't use the EuP97 architecture.  If you would please send me the
source to version 1.0 I could make it that way.  I lost all that on my
SyJet drive when it died (literally)  I guess your e-mail server was dead
or something because I tried to contact you, so after a while I assumed
that I'd made you mad or upset somewhere along the line and you weren't
talking to me...  :\

Please send me the source so i can make it that way!

Thanks.

>The nice thing about the TI-85/83/82 is that hl suffices for a memory
>pointer. On the 86 you have to deal with yucky paged memory,
>calls like _set_word_ahl and _get_word_ahl and all of that nasty
>stuff. I personally think 96k of memory is a bit of a stretch for
>an 8 bit processor, but TI seems to have done a good job with it.

And mel gave a great example of vat routines to look at...  ;)

>The TI-92, of course, handles 32 bit natively and you can use 32 bit
>memory pointers easily.

Which would mean it would only be 20 minutes before a working HD driver
could be released...  :)

Follow-Ups: References: