TI-H: Speed/'IDE' EII Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Speed/'IDE' EII Emulation

You have to excuse me...I'm playing mp3s in VirturalPC while programming in
AVRasm, while checking my e-mail in the mac mode, and also using Netscape
Communicator and Explorer in VPC...

I'm Speed hungry, and I can't slow down my computer enough to notice it...

Oh well...I'm working on the final IDE 'EII' Emulator chip...  Hopefully
bruan will work with me to change the 92 driver to accept files larger than
512k.  If we can get 4.8k like he said we could make .avi or .mov movies
without sound and have them play in realtime over the hard drive...  Cool!

Oh, I'm going to release all of my projects into public domain, becuase I
don't want to sell them anymore.

You'll have to give me a specific project to release since I have quite a
few...  :\  Then you can download the rom file.