Re: TI-H: Replacing Capacitorr with Crystal?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Replacing Capacitorr with Crystal?

I know alot about the Z80 and designing boards for it.(Its my favorite
microproccessor) Anyway, there is only one pin labled "CLK", it is
connected to all devices that need a clock input, and connected to a
anykind of of occalator(eg RC, occalating chip, crystal and associated
components,ect, ect..)

On another note I have a question regarding the EII, why do the data
lines going to the TI-port have pullup ressistors and are also connected
to  diodes and to 2 more data lines.  Doesn' the 1200 have internal
pullup resistors?  Didn't they source enough current?

Matt Butch