Re: TI-H: Connected devices to serial line...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Connected devices to serial line...

I am trying to send information to an external register,
so I wanted to synchronize the two devices...

I heard that I could use a very fast clock on the external end,
waiting for edge-triggers... so it might not be synchronized,
but it'd be fast enough (faster than CPU's clock) to pick up
stuff...

Eric