Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

I hate to say this, but why should you give a rip about Mel! He wants credit
and it diminishes if you finish it before him! If both of you are making a
portable MP3 player, then the one who finishes first DESERVES and should get
the CREDIT (as well as the cash, cause I think I'd buy one, and I've bought
only 2 CD in 4 years!!! (not including freebies or garage sales).

I'm more of a throw the tape in the radio when you hear that cool song comming
up kinda guy (yeah, yeah, I know, you're not supposed to! :)

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: