Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

>Yeah, on his portable player which was finished in less time than
>its taking Mel, a college graduate electrical engineer, to finish
>his. :-\
>
>There are way too many br?ans on this list :)

Well, unlike Grant, Mel has classwork to do and no spare time to fiddle
on projects like his MP3 player.  Also, it's hard to find information on
MP3 compression.  I was reading Mel's page and he says that it's
copyrights.  Maybe Mel should talk with Grant...  In response to the
Br?an question I think that there are about 3 on this list.

--Brian