Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

Matt Butch wrote:

> when I said communism, I ment the communist dictatorship that Russia
> started (and that China adopted).  That form is about the the gov't
> controlling everything, speech, news etc, etc.  Our gov't is becoming
> more and more like that right under our noses.  Look at Clinton(a
> commie), who just whent to CHINA, and next to RUSSIA.  There are more
> and more laws preventing use from being free(not the stealing, killing,
> etc, etc laws).  The people must be warned.
>
> Matt Butch
> President of the Anti-Communist Party

Fascinating TI hardware project Matt. You should tell Rabeler so he can
post details on ticalc.org... that way everyone can know about your
work.
I've always wanted a TI-86 communist torturer. 'Omigod bryanson, not duh
calculatuhh! I talk, I talk!'

I think its interesting that over 90% of the components in the keyboard
you typed that message on, the computer that runs your e-mail client,
the modem that sent it over the net, and the routers that delivered it
to the listserver were made in communist republics of China.

Bryan