Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

when I said communism, I ment the communist dictatorship that Russia
started (and that China adopted).  That form is about the the gov't
controlling everything, speech, news etc, etc.  Our gov't is becoming
more and more like that right under our noses.  Look at Clinton(a
commie), who just whent to CHINA, and next to RUSSIA.  There are more
and more laws preventing use from being free(not the stealing, killing,
etc, etc laws).  The people must be warned.

Matt Butch
President of the Anti-Communist Party