Re: TI-H: Pre-programmed PICs for the IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Pre-programmed PICs for the IR Link

Both Mouser and Digikey sell resonators.. I picked up
some 4 MHz ones in my last Digikey order, try part number
X902-ND or ZTT-4.00MG. The big semiconductor places think
they're 'too good' to make passive components like resonators
and resistors, but there are plenty of places in Taiwan that
will gladly do it.

Bryan