RE: TI-H: floppy drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: floppy drive

5 1/4 refers to the disk size.  half-height means that you cram two of them into the space of one of those old Apple][ disk setups.  it was designed mainly so that systems like the PC XT could support two floppy drives and still have room for a hard disk, since it only had two full-height bays.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
VirtuTech Developer's Group