Re: TI-H: what should i buy?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: what should i buy?

Get the 86. More memory, TI-85 emulation shell, should run nearly
anything for the 85, and is WAY cheaper than a TI-92. Also it's more
convenient. It actualy fit's in a larger sized pocket, unlike the TI-92.
(although if you like doing TI-BASIC, like I do, then the TI-92 will
leave EVERY other TI in the dust!). ASM also rules on the TI-92, but i'd
go with the TI-86, since most TI-85 stuff can be used with it.