Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

I've been making them for nearly a month. Contact me for more info.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

P.S. Look for my new web page in a few months. www.richfiles.com!!!
I'll even be offering other people websites with unlimited storage for
$15 a month (yourname.richfiles.com) or $25 per month
(www.yourname.com). There's a startup fee, but Other than that, it's
cheap! Also, I may allow people to expand on the richfiles, like a
richfiles membership, where they get to make thier page another section
of the main richfiles page! Let your friends know. If they're
interested, they can get info on the page (when it's up). Like I said.
It'll be a month to maybe a few months, but you'll know when it's up by
just typing www.richfiles.com.