TI-H: Re: TI-83/85 LCD Pinouts/COLOR!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: TI-83/85 LCD Pinouts/COLOR!!!

Post the TI-83/85 LCD pinnouts on your page (maybe you have it posted)

I want to see these things. I want to expiriment with The CASIO Color
LCD (same resolution as TI LCD, but with color). Matbe if you get these
LCDs connected, you can alter the CASIO Color LCD to work on the TI???
Who knows!!!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com