RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

I guess I could make one.  It wouldn't get a good speed.  The only real
application for it would be connecting real I2C devices.  More than about 4
calculators bridged and it would slow.

1 hour later

I've got the beta software done.  It waits for I2C data sent to it, and
then finds the dest calc, sends the byte, then starts over.  I think I'm
going to add some type of timeout since the I2C is prone to timeout 1/2 the
time.

Grant

>Still, saving network data on a floppy can be useful.  The next thing that
>we need is a CalcNet<->MBus bridge.

---
Grant Stockly
AppleCyber - http://www.alaska.net/~gussie