RE: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: direct bus access

yeah, edit the ROM, that's real easy...
YES, I'm being sarcastic.  If it were that easy to do, then wouldn't we all have vastly enhanced TI's by now?  Try connecting via a CPU ports or the link port, but editing the ROM shouldn't be done unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group