TI-H: Re: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Printing

I have an old Costar Labelwriter II, a thermal printer, quiet, can use
tons of labels, and runs off a com port!  I think these are available
cheap as they are being replaced by newer models.  Also, they do not work
with Win 95 W.out buying new software (A lie on Costar's website)  They
work, but not as great as a new one would, and you Don't need to buy new
software.  It was only about $125- three years ago, so there should be
some that are available cheap and used.  It wont work off a printer port
though.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com