RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

Ok...heres he plan, If I find the webpage for this FDD for a Pison
Palmtop, you get someone to buy the thing and make software. The FDD is
hooked to a 2.5mm (I think?) stereo jack, the same as the calculator. If
someone can do something with this then the prob is solved...The only
prob is that it uses the Pison Protocal...it's plug and play, plug it
in, turn it on, and it's under the C folder (yea...c:\ :) And emulating
this protocal at a high speed (~11.5K) may be a problem.