TI-H: Old computer memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Old computer memory

I have 18 old memory that together total 256K of RAM.  They originally
came with a AT&T PC-6300, but we upgraded the memory to 640K and forgot
about the old memory.  It's at least 10 years old, probably 13 years,
and I was wondering if there was some use for it in a memory
expander/off-calc storage/etc. or if I should just hang them on the wall
with all my old computer parts.  It has no form of battery backup (just
like normal computer memory), so if it were to be used in an expander
the expander would have to have a battery backup.  I had a friend two
years ago with an HP that offered me $20 per chip, but we never finished
the deal-I think they might still be good for something.

-Peter