Re: TI-H: Music

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Music

Did someone just send me the October 1996 TI-H list archive to my
e-mail???

All you need to do to connect earphones is use a simple adapter. You
connect a 2.5 and a 3.5 mm jacks to each other. Tip to tip, middle to
middle, and ground to ground. That will do it! The problem with
earphones is that when the calc is in normal non assembly mode, it will
slow down to a screeching halt until you unplug the cable. I don't know
if it works, but try two small capacitors placed between the two
connectors on the tip wire and the middle wire. I'm not sure if it will
work, but it may solve the slow down problem. Try it!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com