RE: TI-H: AVRs, flash mem, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: AVRs, flash mem, etc.

THANK YOU!!!!

I will defend a few ideas here...
AVR's allow us to do a lot more than normal, but we really are treating them like some kind of false idol.
SRAM sucks up more power
I'm not for a TI-only network, I'm for making the net accessible for TI's.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group