Re: TI-H: RE: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE: Printing

What is your webpage address?

Lee

<< Who wants to0 make the ASM network drivers for my printer interface.

 Oh!  You say interface?  Yes.

 I just sat down for 45 minutes and got a working printer driver.  All you
 do is push a button and it gets a screen shot from the calculator and
 prints it.  It is also dip switch setable so that you can put it on the
 network.

 Well, all we need now is the ASM drivers, since you can't take snap shots
 in asm, and you can't do the network in basic.  I've already programmed an
 avr for a print spooler and an avr to print.  My final design will include
 1 AVR with interrupt support.  The ASM examples will be on my www page
 which I'm putting up in a few minutes!