RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

Anything can be done.  But there are exceptions on what is sensible.  You
would have to buy a $20 disk drive, $20 of flash, $12 controller, lots of
other stuff.  Sure it would be cool, and I'd like to help, but I don't
think teachers are going to start using disks on their calculator...

Grant